Stable Courtyard Flat Two
Sleeps 2 and dog-friendly
Originally part of the old stables to Burncoose House, number 2 Stable Courtyard has recently undergone extensive refurbishment and is now available for private hire.
Sympathetically renovated the property combines original features with all the requirements for contemporary living. A stylish, romantic and peaceful bolthole for 2 with tasteful decoration, comfortable furnishings and a well equipped kitchen area. A wood-burning stove ensures a cosy stay whatever the season.
Exterior & Location
To the exterior of the property there is private parking and a delightful sunny courtyard for al fresco dining. Guests also have access to 30 acres of woodland gardens which the stable courtyard is located via the Nursery.
Centrally located and with excellent transport links the property is also suitable for the business traveller or as overspill accommodation for Burncoose House.
Key Facts and Features
- Sleeps 2
- First floor accommodation – accessed via an iron staircase
- Private bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Well equipped kitchen with eye level oven, hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, wine cooler and washing machine
- Wood burner
- Full fibre superfast broadband and Smart TV
- Private terrace with seating and barbecue
- Private parking
- All linen, towels and bathrobes included
- Welcome hamper on arrival
- Complimentary entry to Caerhays Castle garden during open season
- Dog-friendly – 1 well-behaved dog welcome
Customer Review – Sept 2019
“This stay was beyond our expectations! The hosts were incredibly hospitable and welcoming and the place was tastefully decorated. It felt like a home away from home and my husband and I cannot wait to return at some point in the future! We would highly recommend to anyone looking to stay in Cornwall!”